• Report: #1120813

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Max — Del City Oklahoma
ACE Technology Online
3824 Cedar Springs Rd. Dallas, Texas USA

ACE Technology Online I've lost it. May find it later Counterfeit MS Office 2010 Pro activation code Dallas Texas

Purchase of MS Office Pro 2010 was made on 12/16/13 with credit card and an acknowledgement screen which I have saved.

When I tried to install the downloaded SW from MS and load it, I was informed that the activation code was invalid.  I suspect that it was a volume liscence which had all the units used.

When I tried to contact them through their web site, I got no acknowledbement.

When I tried to call the tole-free number I got an automated telephine attendant who said the company name was different, and that there was no technician available.

When I got my credit card bill, it showed a charge to a third company name.

When I tried going to them on the internet today, the URL was unknows.  That is part of how I got here.

I have started the process of getting the charge removed from my credit card, but that has not been approved yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACE-Technology-Online/Dallas-Texas-75219/ACE-Technology-Online-Ive-lost-it-May-find-it-later-Counterfeit-MS-Office-2010-Pro-act-1120813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACE Technology Online