Complaint Review: Ace Technology Online

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Salisbury North Carolina
Ace Technology Online
3824 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, Texas USA

Ace Technology Online Sent me a link to a product I ordered and it was an invalid link Dallas Texas

Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 on Nov. 24th.  They sent a link that was supposed to let me download the program after they received my payment.  Have tried several time to do as the instructions state and had no luck.  My husband who works with computers all the time tried as well and no luck.  He told me I got ripped off.  I tried to contact them and got an answering machine that said they were helping other customers and to call back later or use the online chat service but that didn't work either.  I have sent emails to the address they provided for returns and it doesn't exist.  Still have not heard anything from them.  Guess my husband was right, they did rip me off.  Take my advice.."do not use them"!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology-Online/Dallas-Texas-75219/Ace-Technology-Online-Sent-me-a-link-to-a-product-I-ordered-and-it-was-an-invalid-link-Da-1103238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology Online