Complaint Review: Ace Web Ads - Acewebads.com - Acerenting.com - Richard Stevenson - Michael Phelps

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 11, 2009

• Reported By:vancouver British Columbia
#605-133 Richmond Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

Ace Web Ads - Acewebads.com - Acerenting.com - Richard Stevenson - Michael Phelps rip off, scam, violation of privacy, using automatic phone dialer to make life hell for me, they have no right to keep phoning me over and over again. Classified site scam, phone you and phone you over and over again with pre-automated dialer program or machine, busgs you over and over again. Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Good Service

Watch out for this company they call them selves acewebads.com, acre renting.com, they use a preautomated dialer program to call you on your number over and over and they won't stop, 1800-303-9579. The person on the recording identifies themselves as a Mike Phelps, the web address domain comes back to a Richard Stevenson. Watch out for this scam, they think by bothering you over and over again that you will go onto their classified site and place ads. The calls to my phone over and over again is a ripoff of my time, freedom and privacy, I did not ask them to call me. If I want to place a classified ad on the internet I can do it on my own.

Richard Stevenson you are a piece of horse dung for having your computer phone me over and over again. I hope the authorities bust you for telemarketing and internet fraud.

Richard Stevenson and Michael Phelps I am also reporting you to the RCMP.

Stop phoning people over and over again with your stupid machine.

ace web ads suck
vancouver, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Web-Ads-Acewebadscom-Acerentingcom-Richard-Stevenson-Michael-Phelps/Toronto-Ontario-M5H-2L3/Ace-Web-Ads-Acewebadscom-Acerentingcom-Richard-Stevenson-Michael-Phelps-rip-off-399553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Web Ads - Acewebads.com - Acerenting.com - Richard Stevenson - Michael Phelps

Good Service

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Yes, I did get called from these people as well. I'm make extra money by renting my basement apartment and I needed my place rented. There's a lot of competition for renting with a lot of rentals on the market. I have to admit I was surprised that it took such a short time.
This girl asked me questions to set up my ads and created my own webpage, They started off with words that help property get found on the internet.

It was found on google as they promised and I got calls. I would recommend them because it was fast and easy. they can rent your place
J S