Complaint Review: Acedepot LLC

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Heather — Minneapolis Minnesota
Acedepot LLC
159 Paris Ave Northvale, New Jersey USA

Acedepot LLC Pop Pop Office Machine took money for a service they didn't provide and now will not return my calls! Northvale New Jersey

Our company ordered some laminate refills form Pop Pop Office Machines on 9/4/13.  We had run out faster than anticipated and were in a hurry, so we paid for UPS Next Day Air Saver.  It's a slightly rare product, so we were happy to find it.

By the 10th the product had still not arrived, so I contacted customer support.  At first I tried using the contact me, but after at least 30 attempts and 1 hour of constant error message "Error occured while sending message," I finally called.  (I am a receptionist so calling out can only be done when someone else is answering that line).  I was told they didn't know what was happening but she would contact her supervisor who would follow up with me, but no one ever did.  In the meantime I ordered elsewhere and got the product the 15th.

I called again the 17th as we still had no product and was told it had been shipped the 16th. Since it was the next day and we didn't have it, I told the rep we wanted a refund on our shipping.  She didn't have the access so she put me through to a supervisors email in which I left a very detailed message asking for a refund of at least the difference between overnight shipping and whatever they shipped it, but really all of shipping since this had been so ridiculous.  I haven't heard anything from said supervisor.

The product finally arrived the 17th, nearly two full weeks after my order, clearly showing it was shipped Ground and that it wasn't shipped until the 15th. The hold music and ads clearly state that all in stock products will be shipped withint 24 hours.  I received no notification that is was out of stock, I was given no discount or apology for the fact 6 days after my originial order it had not been shipped.

I will be disputing the charge with Amex and just doing a return to sender.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acedepot-LLC/Northvale-New-Jersey-07647/Acedepot-LLC-Pop-Pop-Office-Machine-took-money-for-a-service-they-didnt-provide-and-now-1087465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acedepot LLC