Complaint Review: ACEDEPOT.COM

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: clfa — Webster Texas
ACEDEPOT.COM
159 Paris Ave Northvale, New Jersey USA

ACEDEPOT.COM I place an order January 20th and have yet to receive the item or a refund. Northvale New Jersey

On January 20th I placed an order with ACEDEPOT.com and 1st of all never received a confirmation email in regards to my order. So the next business day I called the company and was emailed a copy of my order and yes ACEDEPOT.com had no problem running the card to get paid for the drum unit that I have yet to receive. I was given a tracking number that never showed to be shipped. I made numerous calls to the company and got no where with the three employees I spoke with. I continue to make calls and send emails in attempt to get my money refunded since ACEDEPOT.com is not capable of getting the item shipped out. As of today I had to place an order with another company to get the drum unit I need for my copier. I will be make daily calls and sending emails until hopefully I receive a refund from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACEDEPOTCOM/Northvale-New-Jersey-07647/ACEDEPOTCOM-I-place-an-order-January-20th-and-have-yet-to-receive-the-item-or-a-refund-1128247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACEDEPOT.COM