Complaint Review: aceelite card

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: evita — forest park Illinois United States of America
aceelite card
NetSpend Corporation PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768-, Texas United States of America

aceelite card netspend constantly rips me off by charging $2.50 everytime I want to get MY money off the card Austin, TX 78768-, Texas

I pay the Aceelite/Netspend company 9.95 a month so I won't have to pay 2.00 for credit card purchases and 1.00 per debit card purchases. So you would think that withdrawal of money would be considered a debit card purchase. But no, they still charge $2.50 every time I pull out money. I believe that makes them worthy of attention.

I'm hoping more people agree with me and want to figure out how we can place a class action suit against the company.

Please let me know if anyone can recommend a good class action lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aceelite-card/Austin-TX-78768-Texas-78768/aceelite-card-netspend-constantly-rips-me-off-by-charging-250-everytime-I-want-to-get-MY-906206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aceelite card