Complaint Review: Aces Moving Pros

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Latha — Corona California
Aces Moving Pros
68565 Senora Rd Cathedral City, California USA

Aces Moving Pros Aces movers Stood us up. Did not move our stuff. Cathedral City California

This company has no sense of business or customers. They were supposed to come at 10AM. Lady(Tiffany) who handles phone calls for them called and said movers will not be able to come until 2 PM. She told me to arrange for hotel accommodation for that night which she said will be reimbursed by moving company. Movers did not show up until 7:30 PM. On top of this Mike (one of the mover) demanded $600 more than agreed amount. He was the same guy who gave me quote over the phone for 4 bedroom house after going over my inventory list. I tried to negotiate with him because we already had all our stuff packed and have two little kids. I told him to move whatever he can in the agreed amount. Just when I thought we are all set he overheard my husband and me talking and came barging into the house yelling. His words "stop bickering I am going to leave now".  And yes he dropped our stuff and left us with bunch of boxes around us.  We were shocked to see this behavior in our home in front our kids. Also company refused to reimburse for hotel accommodation which they made me book because of their 10 hr delay. They put us through so much trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aces-Moving-Pros/Cathedral-City-California-92234/Aces-Moving-Pros-Aces-movers-Stood-us-up-Did-not-move-our-stuff-Cathedral-City-Califor-1090668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aces Moving Pros