Complaint Review: ach: usa credit

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: octavia — jersey city New Jersey United States of America
ach: usa credit

ach: usa credit charged my bank account 149.95 without my permission and i need my money back Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

*General Comment: USA Credit

i woke up today to check my bank account and seen i had an overdraft fee of 149.95...from usa credit. i have no knowledge of who they are and what iam being charged for and i need my money bck now... i called my bank and they said they cant do anything until tomorrow because the fee is still being processed...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ach-usa-credit/internet/ach-usa-credit-charged-my-bank-account-14995-without-my-permission-and-i-need-my-money-645582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ach: usa credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

#2 General Comment

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Matthews Grandma - (United States of America)

The same thing happened to me. This morning I checked on line my bank account and they tried to take 149.00 out of my account.  I know nothing about this company so I notified my bank not to honor anything for USA Credit.  Usa ph# is 1-800-685-9354.  The people that have been ripped of by this company give them a call.  My bank looked them up and got me this ph#.  give it a try