Complaint Review: acme home services

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: kay — mesa Arizona United States of America
acme home services
1867 w baseline, tempe, Arizona United States of America

acme home services acme home services is abode air just ripping off customers again ron dew using 90 yr old dads name to rip off customers {william dew} tempe, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Real Story On The ACME Abode Situation

acme home service air conditioning co are abode air owner william dew poor man with dementia has rotten son ron dew owner of abode air  ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acme-home-services/tempe-Arizona-85281/acme-home-services-acme-home-services-is-abode-air-just-ripping-off-customers-again-ron-d-909528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acme home services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Real Story On The ACME Abode Situation

AUTHOR: Ronald Dew - (USA)

First I would like to point out that unlike you I have listed my full name.Which should be an indication to you or anyone else (with an open mind) that I intend to tell the truth.
I was the Managing Member of Abode Air, LLC. My General Manager had been there almost from the beginning(about 2005).The first 2 or 3 years he did his job very well,Then he had some family problems that I won't go into.
For a while he seemed to lose interest in everything.I knew he was capable of doing his job he just needed to snap out of the funk he was in.
When he did snap out of it he snapped in the wrong direction.He stole over $80,000.00 in cash and checks,ordered several A/C units with bogus purchase orders,had technicians that I had fired installing them,and I guess that he was so busy stealing he didn't have time to do his job.
It wasn't until after I had him arrested in the parking lot that I found out that he did not download the Do-Not-Call list which caused the Attorney General to shut down the marketing room.He was also not answering complaints from the Registrar of Contractors.Even though I took care of the customers' problems the complaints were not answered in the time allotted by the Registrar's office,so my A/C license was revoked,which so far has cost me about 4.5 million dollars.
I had all of my money and a considerable amount that I had borrowed from my father tied up in Abode Air so I'm sure it cost us more than anyone else.Obviously I have to make a living and I want my father to get his money back.
He started ACME Home Services in an attempt to allow me to do both of those things.I don't think anyone should have a problem with that.All that I am guilty of is trusting someone to much.
Also,ACME is not an air conditioning company.It is a management and marketing company.