Complaint Review: ACN Inc

ACN Inc Max Knowles BEWARE** Scammed by ACN Max Knowles! Internet, Florida

*General Comment: Max Shooting Games

*General Comment: Max Games

*General Comment: SCAM

*Consumer Comment: Completely Untrue!

*UPDATE Employee: 100% false!

*UPDATE Employee: Simply not true

I was scammed by RVP Max Knowles of ACN Inc. On December 17th I met Regional Vice President (RVP) Max Knowles at his meeting in Miami (his apartment to be specific). After he did the presentation it made alot of sense to me the opportunity.. however, once he pulled out the "IBO" signup form I knew this was something fishy...

On the signup form it said $500 joining fee...however RVP Max Knowles told the whole group (approx 5 people) that the signup fee was $650. That was a total shock. After questioning Max Knowles about this issue, he stated that $150 goes to his expenses in helping our group... which sounded totally like a SCAM!

As I have some money in the bank I agreed to lure this scammer out of his park. I put down my credit card details and sign up on the spot for $650. The NEXT DAY! I received a call from my credit card company saying that $1650 had been deducted. [continued below]....
..... On the statement it said "ACN Knowles" which I had no doubt that it was in reference to Max "Knowles".

I immediately contacted Max and he simply said to contact the ACN Head office in North Carolina. After contacting the HQ, they simply said they dont even have my name in the system and that possibly Max Knowles had scammed me... I contacted Max again and he said that he was busy in a meeting and he will call me back. I havn't heard from him for over 3 weeks!!!

BEWARE of ACN RVP Max Knowles!!! the biggest scam artist!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACN-Inc/Internet-Florida-/ACN-Inc-Max-Knowles-BEWARE-Scammed-by-ACN-Max-Knowles-Internet-Florida-829262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACN Inc

#1 General Comment

Max Shooting Games

AUTHOR: Max Shooting Games - ()

Check out the following games available:
Baron Gates - is a fantastical role-playing games set in the deep.
Red Extinction - controls a powerful virus and annihilate all enemies.
Tripod Attached - is a large alien tripod and use your laser beam to destrroy.
Bomber at War 2 - arcade action. Whre the player controls everything.
Zombotron 2 - you are stuck on a planet full of zombies.

#2 General Comment

Max Games

AUTHOR: Max Games - ()

Max Games has tons of fun, free games that you can play online. Choose from thousands of free games, RPG games, shooting games, puzzle games, action and more.

#3 General Comment

SCAM

AUTHOR: Kris - ()

I attended a meeting and smelled the rotten fish from the beginning. I tried to ask questions and was told at the end of the meeting I will have my chance. People BEWARE these people are scammers and have many other companies in different names and are being investigated by the better business bureau. I don't care if you believe me it's your money and you will lose, they don't tell you the real thing that's required to so called be successful. It takes years and if your lucky you might make $500 month lol good luck do some research do your homework don't give your hard earn money even if its a woman they come off like trying to help you , well she's only trying to make herself wealthier .

Completely Untrue!

AUTHOR: R. Michael Gonzalez - ()

This sounds like another Anonymous lie, there is no possibility that a top rep in the business, would risk loosing everything and jail, by doing what you claim. If this did happen you would have just called the police and he would have been arrested. You wouldn't just post some ridiculous complaint online. So it's an OBVIOUS LIE.

I have written so many long and detailed responses to all of these baseless claims by ANONYMOUS sources, that It's nauseating, so I'll just keep them simple.

If you want to know the truth about this just go to - ACNIBO: Read The Facts - and read the article. It will only take a few minutes and you will understand the facts, not just opinions of 100s of ANONYMOUS complainers, who claim to know the truth, but wont reveal who they actually are.

There is no point in defending ACN from people who just want to believe how bad it is, they will seek what they want to believe, if you're one of them, dont bother reading the article you might have to change your mind.

R. Michael - ACN IBO #02637585

Read the complete article explaining the FACTS not ANONYMOUS opinions

100% false!

AUTHOR: shako - (United States of America)

Max Knowles is a top producing RVP in ACN! He has thousands of successful and satisfied ibo's in his team! He is a multi millionaire! So why are you the only person that got scammed? ACN charges all ibo's $499! Usually posts like this make me laugh but to say someone has no feeling or heart is terrible, when the man busts his ass everyday to help people become financially free is just no nice!

Simply not true

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I have been with the company for half a year.  I am both an independent business owner and along with me ENTIRE family, am a consumer of all of the services/products that ACN offers.

ACN has been SUPERB with their customer service on all of my services.  My family is EXTREMELY content with all the services, and not to mention the LOVE the money they are saving monthly.  My mom saved $1200 dollars per year when I switched her over.

In reference to Max Knowles, I have been working with him side by side and have found him to be of utmost integrity.  Not only does he help me but he works with many others which include people from all trades including many business man and attorneys etc...

NOW, to deal with the LIE that someone was charged 650 by Max Knowles, that doesnt even make sense.  It is IMPOSSIBLE to change the 499 start up cost on the ACN website.  So thats not even an option.  There is not doubt in my mind that the person that wrote this article probably belongs to another company and is just envious of the success that Dynasty Marketing and Max Knowles is having in South Florida.

Not only do we have amazing ratings in the Better Business Bureau, but we have Thousands and thousands of HAPPY customers/IBO's.

I usually would never reply to a post like this one, but I just felt like someone needed to speak the truth.

And to close, why would someone put down a credit card after admiting that "they knew this was a scam"..lol. This is hilarious.  And the funniest part is that people actually use sites like this to decide their financial future...

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC