Complaint Review: acn

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Tim H — Winnipeg Manitoba
, Select State/Province USA

acn Charged for service I did not request Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

I signed up for ACN phone service because my son got into the business. They said I needed a temporary number to transfer my old number to the new ACN account. then they charged me for 4 months for that number. They said I requested a second number but I didn't. I was told I needed a temporary one. Never used the second number. I couldn't even tell you what it is. But the arrogant Supervisor in the customer service kept telling me I requested it so they are not going to reverse the charges.

My son was also convinced by his up line to sign for a phone for one of his downline. Do you think she has ever paid him for the phone bills? The company preys on young people and are trained to use guilt and manipulation of friends and family to get customers. Is it a scam? Sure looks like one to me. Crooks? I'd put money on it. AVOID ACN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acn/Select-StateProvince/acn-Charged-for-service-I-did-not-request-Winnipeg-Manitoba-Canada-1128180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acn