Complaint Review: Acqura Loan Services

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: nromero — California City California
Acqura Loan Services
p.o box4869 dept 446 houston, Texas USA

Acqura Loan Services Strategic Recovery overcharging my taxes, upping payments w/out any letters, charging me interests even when i pay mortgage on time houston Texas

*Author of original report: Acqura Loan Services Said They Misread What My Taxes Were..

This companey has been charging my B.O.A acct twice a month for my mortgage. Once through my debit card then through an A.C.H acct. I told them about it, but they never helped me, so i had to file several claims throughmy bank just to get my momey back.     Im a mother of seven on S.S.I and dont make much. I do, however, pay my motgage on time. This minth i called to pay my mortgage and my paynents went up from $711-$743 when i asked why, they didnt give me any real reason. They also never advised me of a payment change. Their financial manager said its nit their job to let me know when my payments go up all they do is take my money.  He told me that my mortgahe is $575 but my taxes went up from $136-$167 a month. i asked him what my total taxes were. he said $492 twice a month. i did calculations while on the phone and told him that would come out to roughly $85 a month not $167. he said umm maybe we put in your taxes wrong. then he said i ghink youve been over paying. so i then said do i still owe the $1,500 intrests for no reason. he said that he didnt know. i asked if more intrestes were adding on everyday untill they could resolve this mattrr and he said yea. i dont know why i owe any intrest when ive bewn making my mortgahe payments on time my bank has doea statements i dont want to lose our home.   i cant eat or sleep i need help..... please help my family and i keep our home....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acqura-Loan-Services/houston-Texas-77210/Acqura-Loan-Services-Strategic-Recovery-overcharging-my-taxes-upping-payments-wout-any-1092494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acqura Loan Services

Acqura Loan Services Said They Misread What My Taxes Were..

AUTHOR: nromero - ()

Well, finally this month my taxes were corrected. They say they misread the paperwork. I know that the last 2yrs that i over payed is money that is now lost. But, they did finally correct their errors. They say they foumd the 2payments that i had made. My only compensation was $300. But, i guess its better than nothing? Actually i shouldn't say compensation. That would have been nice. The $300 is what they say that escrow is repaying me from my overage. Even though my overage is more. But, hopefully i will no longer have any more problems with this companey. Time will tell. And you will definetly read it once again, here. Thanks...