• Report: #1120654

PO Box 4869 Houston, TX 77210 Houston, Texas USA
  • Phone: (866) 627-3235
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Acqura Loan Services Went up on payment doubled, Every month is a different amount and for the past two years have paid 50.00 to 100.00 more. Houston Texas

Acqura Loan Services , took over my mortgage in 2012 so for the first year I paid 50.00 more than my payment was.  I had an overage so I did not ha e to pay my bill until February 2013.I actually started in January of 2013 paying 100.00 more a month. Had laid that up until October now I received a letter in November stating my January pmt went up to 405.00 and I have been on the phone for the past two weeks and no one can tell me how or why.

Please Help Robbi N.Braddock Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acqura-Loan-Services/Houston-Texas-77210/Acqura-Loan-Services-Went-up-on-payment-doubled-Every-month-is-a-different-amount-and-fo-1120654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acqura Loan Services