Complaint Review: ACS American Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, February 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 13, 2003

• Reported By:Beaumnot Texas
ACS American Credit Solutions
4618 N. Hale Ave. STE 102 Tampa Florida Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

ACS American Credit Solutions ripoff- decieve, fraud, made fool a of me Took almost 300.00 from a family of 4 . Tampa Florida

I screwed up my credit, and was really missing my freedom of having a credit card. I felt that if I had to pay up-front for one that I would be more responsible with the card, and when I got in a temporary bind, that I would have the security of a 5000.00 credit limit. HA! Now I have a catalog that is worth CRAP! And they have my 286.00. I would like to make a trade. That's just what they did. I don't think this catalog it worth $286.00, but since they do, I would like to sell it back to them . And More so I would like to meet the Sales People On the Jerry Springer Show and let all the Spam Sucking Trailer Trash tell them what they think about their Mamoth SCAM . I need a direct deposit or two myself , I choose to get mine the honest way. So American Credit Soultions (ACS) Kiss MY GRITS! And Write ME A Check.
P***ssed in Texas

Angel
Beaumnot, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2003 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-American-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-33614/ACS-American-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-decieve-fraud-made-fool-a-of-me-Took-almost-30000-45378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS American Credit Solutions