Complaint Review: acs coperation

• Reported By: Me — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
acs coperation
acs.collection@acsincorp.org Internet United States of America

acs coperation Loan company Trying to suit me Internet

This company is very unprofessional and very unorganized and need to stop with the lies and scams..This email did scared me because im a single parent and work two jobs to provide for me and my child.First I couldn't understand this man he can't talk worth crap secondly he is making no since because I have no record as to were I received money from this loan company ..I was trying to apply for one because of ny financial issues but over the years things have gotten better for me..

They threaten me threw email and I don't like it also he hung up in my face due to me trying to tell him what is he talking about so im trying to figure out a solution to this issue?..the email simply stated

I need to pay them 947.24 plus 4687.35 im like wow were is this coming from..please some tell me im not the only one going threw this..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acs-coperation/internet/acs-coperation-Loan-company-Trying-to-suit-me-Internet-917345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acs coperation