Complaint Review: ACS Fast Cash International

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: Sue — Cleburne Texas USA
ACS Fast Cash International
New York, New York United States of America

ACS Fast Cash International TAC Evolution AFTER RIPOFF-THEY CONTINUE TO CALL Cleburne, Texas

* : Its a scam

This is my second filing on Fast Cash International, after sending them the $415 they wanted today they called my daughter again trying to get hold of me, I do not answer "Unknown" calls, they threatened to have them jailed along with me. The really bad part my son-in-law has been diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer and they do not need this hassel.

I told them before to NOT call my daughter again. They gave her a new phone number 973-854-4264, this is the third number Mike Edwards has had. Surely something can be done with these people.

I do not have the money to hire a lawyer.  I have reported them to the Attorney General.  If anyone knows of any place they can be reported please let me know.  I hope someone can get these jerks with the American names and Indian accents put in their place, I would sure like to know of something to do about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Fast-Cash-International/New-York-New-York-/ACS-Fast-Cash-International-TAC-Evolution-AFTER-RIPOFF-THEY-CONTINUE-TO-CALL-Cleburne-Tex-478881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Fast Cash International

#1

Its a scam

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

This is a scam . If the scammer calls you again imform this person that you know this is a scam and you will file charges if they try to get your imformation. In fact I would cuss this person out like a sailor using every cuss word in the book.