Complaint Review: ACS For Fast Cash International

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By: CelticRhys — Bethesda Maryland USA
ACS For Fast Cash International
, California United States of America

ACS For Fast Cash International unknown Harrasing call about funds owed to FCI and threat of lawsuit/jail time unknown, California

I just returned a call to these bozos as well just a few moments ago. They had left 6 prior voicemails to return the call and if I had an attorney that my attorney needed to contact them. I Called 2 times before and they hung up on me. This time I got someone from what sounded like India but at an american area code and each time the phone numbers to call back were different. I was asked if I knew about a pending suit for some $6,000.00 dollars for using a web site service where they were able to pull the first amount of funds out (they confirmed the routing number but not the actual account number) but when they tried to pull funds the second time the bank did not pay that amount. I asked how much and he got rude and told me I will know once the file in the superior court for MD. I could pay the balance of $590.00 or when I appear in court I will have to pay the fine of over the 6k or 2 months of jail time. What really aggravates me is they know two of my co-workers by full name. The ONLY thing I can think of is they got this information from another fast cash service I used months ago and HAD to use friends names. Have any of you used in the past a Fast Cash service OR one of the fast paycheck services? It is very probable this scam derives from an legitimate company. Also, I asked why I have not been served and he states this is a kind gesture on their part before service of notice and that if I did not appear at the court house this Monday the 14th I would be charged. First off since when was a civil matter criminal? These people were VERY unproffesional and rude. Numerous other things discussed got me interested that this was a serious issue so I decided to google this company. And here I am. I told them I was going to counter sue and the bozo actualy told me I could not counter suit. I said what planet are you from, I can do anything in this country I wanted so long as it was legal and he got nasty with me and said then see you in court and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-For-Fast-Cash-International/-California-/ACS-For-Fast-Cash-International-unknown-Harrasing-call-about-funds-owed-to-FCI-and-threat-493877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS For Fast Cash International