barn

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kathleen — St. John Indiana United States of America
ACS Incorporation
San Martin, California United States of America

ACS Incorporation Scott Wilson, Sr. Investigation Officer (Dept.-Law & Enforcement) Through a letter full of "stilted" & inappropriate English they contacted me regarding a fraudulent debt. San Martin California

Received "official" email from ACS Incorporation Re: a supposed debt owed. Stated I have 48hrs. to contact them or I will be prosecuted in court. Stated I owe $786.69 & if I don't pay them I will be responsible for $4271.15; excluding loan amount, attorney fees & interest charges. HA! HA! Have read several other complaints on this site from same company to other innocent consumers, some displaying exactly the same email I received only with a different phone number to call. It is very interesting that the email DOES NOT state my name or an accurate email to contact them. The phone number given has a recorded message to leave a message but no return call received. Also of note: they state they made many attempts to contact me by phone & email to this point & NONE were received by me until this STUPID email. I guess that the criminals are looking to cash in on some Christmas money!?!? Will this email/report by them actually affect my financial report/credit? I know they are good @ hacking into people's lives & information! They are good @ picking names & initials for their companies that are close to those of REAl companies. Actually had a company I was paying a debt to with the initials ACS!! The language in the email was so bad that one can tell it is a fake, but what scares me is that what they lack in English language skills they make up for in hacking & scam skills!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorporation/San-Martin-California-/ACS-Incorporation-Scott-Wilson-Sr-Investigation-Officer-Dept-Law-Enforcement-Throug-981940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorporation