Complaint Review: acs lawfirm

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: colleen — castle hayne North Carolina United States of America
acs lawfirm

acs lawfirm Dexter Cruz 323-331-9286 states I am in a lawsuit for check fraud. company has written it off but they are trying to collect. when i mentioned they are on the website as being fraudulant he hung up on me. he states he would n Internet

I was contacted by ACS lawfirm stating I was going to be charged with worthless check and avading with funds from an online loan I received. Spoke with a Ben who then gave me his attorney Dexter Cruz tele# and said to call him immediately. I asked for proof of the lawsuit he would not provide it. I advised I looked him up on the internet and saw he was fraudulant. He hung up on me. I then kept calling him to advise to leave me alone and that I knew he was a fraud. He stated I will not recieve anymore phone calls. His tele# 323-331-9286

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acs-lawfirm/internet/acs-lawfirm-Dexter-Cruz-323-331-9286-states-I-am-in-a-lawsuit-for-check-fraud-company-has-860883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acs lawfirm