Complaint Review: acs legal group

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: kellie wiersing — houston Texas
acs legal group
, Select State/Province USA

acs legal group Advance cash america Ncs law group cash advance america call saying i owed $786 for a loan dont know burma

I got an email first that I owed a loan to advance cash America saying it was a $300 loan and now I owe $786 and they called me saying they didn't want to take me to court for the 14 technical edvidence . They wanted to charge me for fraud hot checks and more charges but they will settle if I Layed least the $800 because they didn't want to take me to court. When I told them I don't have that they said they will settle for anything then male payment arrangement. They should be calling in an hour to get the money but I found this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acs-legal-group/Select-StateProvince/acs-legal-group-Advance-cash-america-Ncs-law-group-cash-advance-america-call-saying-i-o-1094143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acs legal group