Complaint Review: ACS Legal Services / DJR Group

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Toni — Bronx New York United States of America
ACS Legal Services / DJR Group
Internet, Florida United States of America

ACS Legal Services / DJR Group Alan Smith , Chris Johnson, Danny Dawns, Roger Fitch and Bexter Crux Harrashing me for a bogas loan payment of 5484.87 Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Bogus Pay Day Loans

This company is trying to get me to pay $5484.87 for a loan that I did not apply for or receive. They claim that a lawsuit has been files against me and they are calling from the Law firm handling the suit. When I asked for a file number or a docket number the person on the phone would repeat what I asked ( like he didn't know what I was talking about and then he would say He does not have to give me that information and he does not have time for any more question. I can ask all the question when the police come and pick me up.

I call the number back pretending that I wanted to pay the loan and this crook told me to go to Walmart and but 10 pre-paid Visa card, load the cards with $500.00 each but do not activate the cards, then call them back with the information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Services-DJR-Group/Internet-Florida-/ACS-Legal-Services-DJR-Group-Alan-Smith-Chris-Johnson-Danny-Dawns-Roger-Fitch-and-Be-813730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Services / DJR Group

Bogus Pay Day Loans

AUTHOR: KatieS - (United States of America)

I have been dealing with these scumbags for about 3 weeks. They tried the pre-paid card thing on me too. They are 100% scam. I am about to change my number. They are so obviously a scam it is not even funny. They know that 99 out of 100 people will not fall for the scam, they are counting on that one person that will. They tell people they have a court date or will be arrested if they don't pay. It is all lies. File a report with the FTC, FBI and Attorney General for your state (the FBI is well aware of this scam, they need the reports to take action).