Complaint Review: ACS Legal Services

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Superior Wisconsin
ACS Legal Services
1365 Chulo Vista Dr Orange County, California U.S.A.

ACS Legal Services Claims to represent FastCash International in a lawsuit filing charges of internet fraud, failure to pay on an alledged internet laon Orange County California

*Author of original report: They never called back

I received a phone call at work from person named Rox Wilkins, telling me that there are charges being filed against me starting with, internet fraud, failure to pay.

He told me that he was representing Fast Cash International. When I asked what any of this was to do with me, He started giving me alot of personal information about me, address, phone, brother and sisters names.

He asked me if I ever took an internet loan and I said I had. He informed that I was being sued by this outfit because I had taken a loan and not repaid it, when I asked him the name of the lender he said FastCash Internationaland I told him I had never applied nor I had I ever recieved a loan from that company.

When I asked what specific internet lender it was that I was supposed tho have taken this loan from he said he didn't know, I called him on it and said that if they were being retained as litigators they would have this infomation and he told me that they were the parent company of over 300 different lenders and he did not know which one it was.

Later when I called back and asked very much the same questions he told me that he was sending the case to my employer and I could find out what particular lender it was, when I asked him if he was sending me something why couldn't he tell me now, he refused. I told him that I was going to report this to the Attorney General of the State of Wisconsin. He siad go ahead. I told hime that he might want to try this scam on someone else.

He told me if I did not make good and pay the 760?? dollars that this case would be executed. He never tried to talk me into giving up my bank account info, but he knew my banks name. Seems that if they had this info they would have already attached my bank account and gotten their supposed money. This a scam from the word go.

John
Superior, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Services/Orange-County-California-90062/ACS-Legal-Services-Claims-to-represent-FastCash-International-in-a-lawsuit-filing-charges-453430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Services

AUTHOR: Mkccg - (U.S.A.)

After threatening to report them to the Attorney General of the State of Wisconsin, he gave me a web address of ASC Legal Services, thier address. I looked for the web address on the internet and google could not loacte it. This alone smells of scam. Shut these people down, jail time for extortion.