Complaint Review: ACS on behalf of Fast Cash International?

• Submitted: Fri, October 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009

• Reported By: LA — Bronx New York USA
ACS on behalf of Fast Cash International?
, California United States of America

ACS on behalf of Fast Cash International? I to have been receiving threatening calls from this company from individuals that have a very thick accent. They will call for a while then stop. Was scary at first but not anymore. What can be done? Scam Artist!....Dont give out any information! California

These people from this ACS are full of it!...They started calling me in the summer time threatening myself and my sister for money that I never took out. I figured out that I was being recorded and if I agree to any account numbers that they have, they can drain my bank account.

They will call for a few weeks then you won't hear from them again. They are trying to use a scare tatic because who wants to be contacted by lawyers and threats of wage garnishments?

They have very sofisticated equipment where they can call from all over the united states. Therefore, no one can pinpoint their location.

There has got to be a way for this to stop the harrassment at work & at home! Beware when filling out personal information online....it is not safe!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-on-behalf-of-Fast-Cash-International/-California-/ACS-on-behalf-of-Fast-Cash-International-I-to-have-been-receiving-threatening-calls-from-506820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS on behalf of Fast Cash International?