Complaint Review: Act lock and key

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Doctor anyone — Cleveland Ohio
Act lock and key
913 n. beal parkway Fort Walton beach, Florida USA

Act lock and key I placed an order ,never received , contacted them over and over but no return emails, not answering my calls, no confirmation # Fort Walton beach Florida

I ordered a full set of bump keys from bumpkey.us and never got my order. Never got a tracking number, never got any reply to my many emails I sent them. Never got any phone call answered, they took the money and ran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Act-lock-and-key/Fort-Walton-beach-Florida-32547/Act-lock-and-key-I-placed-an-order-never-received-contacted-them-over-and-over-but-no-1048658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Act lock and key