Complaint Review: ACT Managed Services

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Savannah Georgia
ACT Managed Services
350 Elm Street, Westfield MA 01085 Westfield, Massachusetts USA

ACT Managed Services Took payment for products and services that were never delivered. Failure to respond to multiple attempts to contact. Westfield Massachusetts

Jeffrey Filamonte, owner of ACT Managed Services, apeared at my home on January 3, 2014 in response to my telephone inquiry for printer repair.  I secured his telephone number from the Internet where his web site referred to services I needed.  Mr. Filamonte examined my printer, found it inoperable, and suggested that a laser printer, rather than my cartridge printer would be more cost effective. When I asked where I could get a new laser printer including installation he offered his services.

Unfortuantely in my haste to get a new printer, I gave him a check for $349.98 which was to include a new laser printer and his diagnostic and installment fee.  Mr. Filamonte cashed the check the same day.  I never recieved the printer or heard from Mr. Filamonte again - despite repeated attempts to contact him.  My monetary loss is $290.98, my frustration and embarrassment is immeasurable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACT-Managed-Services/Westfield-Massachusetts-01085/ACT-Managed-Services-Took-payment-for-products-and-services-that-were-never-delivered-Fai-1128795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACT Managed Services