Complaint Review: Action Signs

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Russell — Mount Vernon Ohio
Action Signs
416 W. Main St. Nearrk, Ohio USA

Action Signs Quinea Rickard Shoddy work. Deceptive. No communication. No customer service. Newark Ohio

I contracted Action Signs to "wrap" the motor home I am going to use for my political campaign. I had an estimate for less from anothet company but needed it done before 10-25-2013. The other company could not promise the wrap would be done but the 26 so even though Action Signs price was higher I hired them to do the wrap. I was promised the wrap would be completed no later than 4:00 pm October 25th. Not only was the work not done by the 25th action signs didn't even bother to contact me to let me know it would not be done as promised.

This is continued until today 11-4-2013 until I sent my nephew to pick up the motor home so I could have someone else do it. I could not believe what I saw when my nephew brought the motor home back. The work is terrible. I just cannot describe how bad it is. The vinyl is not stuck to tje motor home and is dropping at least 18" in ghe back. The seams are horrible. Bubbles everywhere. The letters do not line up. It is awful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Signs/Nearrk-Ohio-43055/Action-Signs-Quinea-Rickard-Shoddy-work-Deceptive-No-communication-No-customer-service-1096908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Signs