Complaint Review: Active Capital Group

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: Mike — Ottawa Ontario U.S.A.
Active Capital Group
Spuistraat 47 B 1012St. Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam, Select State/Province United States of America

Active Capital Group Just to let others know that I have received a letter from ACG of Netherland but address is in Australia Amsterdam, Other

I received a certified letter stating that I was a Guaranteed Nominated Benificiary today the 18th October 2010.

When reading this letter everything look official so I was thinking of replying to it and sending my money order.

Looking at the envelop I notice that the address was to Australia and not to the Netherland. I check on the internet to make sure that this was a legitemate company. It is.

Then I saw below it that there were scam report concerning this group. That is why I am writing this notice To let people check the address first before sending money. If it is not the same as on the letter then don't reply to it.

I almost got caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Capital-Group/Amsterdam-Select-StateProvince-/Active-Capital-Group-Just-to-let-others-know-that-I-have-received-a-letter-from-ACG-of-Ne-652351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Capital Group