grown

Complaint Review: Active Capital Group

• Submitted: Sat, February 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Michael J Kowalski — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Active Capital Group
Spuistraat 47 B 1012 ST Amsterdam, Netherlands Amsterdam, Select State/Province United States of America
  • Phone: +31206383429
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Active Capital Group Notification of Winnings of $15 Million Dollars - Ready to Transfer Funds Amsterdam, Other

*Consumer Comment: Its a scam

I received numerous letters stating that I won $15 Million Dollars from Active Capital Group, the funds were to come out of the liquidation asset trust fund; Client Services Dept.  They requested a administration fee of $20.00 to change the status to Payee; this was mailed to Australia.  I have received other notices in the past and had sent them approx. $600.00 over the past year; I thought this was legit and after typing in "Active Capital Group Amsterdam" I then saw that they have been scamming others, this is why I am filing this report.   I have to believe that "Publishers Clearing House" is somehow involved in selling my information to these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2011 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Capital-Group/Amsterdam-Select-StateProvince-/Active-Capital-Group-Notification-of-Winnings-of-15-Million-Dollars-Ready-to-Transfer-697409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Capital Group

Its a scam

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

This is a scam you do not have to pay a dime if you win prize .
I got a phone call a few years back saying I won $7,000 but I had to buy $700.00 worth of pens and had to use my credit card. I hung up on them because I knew it was a scam. They called be back and wanted me to give them my credit card # I told them either you send me the $7,000 or I will report you to the authorities for trying to scam me.
Do not send them anything  write on the form scammer and send it back . If you get anymore write return to sender no such address