Complaint Review: Active Green + Ross

Active Green + Ross
777 guelph line Burlington, Ontario United States of America

Active Green + Ross ripoff bad service Burlington, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact the Head Ofifce with your details

I brought my 99 pontiac grand am into active green and ross a couple of years ago in the winter since the window motor had died while it was completely open and down. I left it with them and received a call later that day with them telling me i would need to spend roughly 800 to fix it because they do not make the motors in my door anymore and the whole inside of the door and all the wires will need to be replaced. I said no and then said just roll the window up. Sure enough i come to pickup my car in the winter window is still rolled down its sitting in a handicap spot on top of that so i go in and am charged 80 dollars for there services. Later that day i took it to a friends uncle who fixed it for me took my door panel off and rolled it up in 5 minutes with me. Im pretty sure because i said no to them trying to gouge 800 out of my pocket they didnt even care to have the decency to even roll up my window and most likely did not even take the door panel off. They basically did nothing and took 80 dollars from me and to this day i still question why i payed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Green-Ross/Burlington-Ontario-/Active-Green-Ross-ripoff-bad-service-Burlington-Ontario-747795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Green + Ross

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact the Head Ofifce with your details

AUTHOR: Peter steele - general manager - (Canada)

If you feel your complaint is legitmate, you need to contact the Active Green + Ross head office. They will look into your claim, albeit " a couple of years ago".

You can contact the Active Green + Ross Head Office at 416-255-5581