Complaint Review: Active Lite Pure Garcinia/Cleans FX

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: kol — palm bay Florida
Active Lite Pure Garcinia/Cleans FX
12399 Belcher rd suite 150 Largo, Florida USA

Active Lite Pure Garcinia/Cleans FX DO NOT FALL FOR THE SCAM!! SCUM STEALING PEOPLES MONEY! Largo Florida

I ordered Cleans FX and Pure Garnicia in the light of helping my spacial needs daughter with her weight issues. I saw the add posted on Facebook connected to the Dr. Oz sight. It was a free trial that I only had to pay shipping for. One product was $3.95 shipping and the other was $4.95 shipping. This was a 14 day free trial and if you did not want to continue using the product, you could cancel. On the 13th day of my trial, I noticed my bank account had been jacked for $180 from these 2 companies.

I immediately called them both to find out what I was being charged for. They told me I was being charged for my next shipment. My next shipment? I didn't ask for another shipment and I am not even on my 14th day of my trial. I then told them to cancel the order and take me off their mailing list, asking them for a full refund. They tried talking me into keeping the product and they would give me $80 back and I could use the product. I told them NO I wanted a full refund and I would send back both products unopened!

After pulling teeth for a full refund, they gave me all the information I needed to return the products. They told me to make sure I put all of the return information on the outside of the return shipping package. It included the order number and a return merchandise authorization number. I did exactly that and took them to the post office for return. It cost me $10 for my return, but I was okay with that thinking I would in turn get my $180 back that they stole to begin with. I did not sign a contract with them, so how dare they take money they are not authorized to do!!

I was told return processing would take up to 2 weeks and then it would 48 hours after that, that I would receive my refund. Well, it has been 3 weeks now. Still NO refund and anyone I talk to says, they do not know if the product reached the processing department. So, I called my local Post Office of which I sent the products from, to find out if there was any way they could see if the product was received. The woman I was on the phone with said, " Oh my, you are not the only one having this issue with this company." Her and her husbnad and about 500 or so more people are also having the same issue!! This company has stolen money! Yes STOLEN money right from our bank accounts!! Someone needs to do something about this! I am thinking it wont look pretty for 500 plus people showing up at 12399 Belcher Rd suite# 150 Largo Florida 33773!!

This is an absolute crime. Had I or any other person stole money, we would be sitting in jail! This needs to be stopped and the money needs to returned to our bank accounts!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Lite-Pure-GarciniaCleans-FX/Largo-Florida-33773/Active-Lite-Pure-GarciniaCleans-FX-DO-NOT-FALL-FOR-THE-SCAM-SCUM-STEALING-PEOPLES-MONE-1122774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Lite Pure Garcinia/Cleans FX