Complaint Review: ACTIVE PERIODICALS

• Reported By: Red — Lake Linden Michigan USA
ACTIVE PERIODICALS
Deerfield?, Florida United States of America

ACTIVE PERIODICALS Called my home!! Deerfield?, Florida

I received a call from Active Periodicals on Monday September 14 around12:11 est.  They asked me if I was available and I asked who was calling and she said Miriam with Active Periodicals.

I have never heard of this company or filled out any information with this company, so I just hung up the phone.

How could they get my name and number and hopefully they dont have any of my credit information.  I also never gave them any of that information.  No information at all was given, not even my phone number or name.  Where could they get this from?

Hopefully nothing happens, but I want to report it, in case something does, just because I never gave any information to them at all.  This is bad business to me!!

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACTIVE-PERIODICALS/Deerfield-Florida-/ACTIVE-PERIODICALS-Called-my-home-Deerfield-Florida-494574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACTIVE PERIODICALS