reporters

• Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: HB — Missouri United States of America
active.com

active.com UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAW FROM ACCOUNT Internet

I signed my daughter up through Active.com for a softball clinic with Missouri State University, and of course there was a charge for that (I was aware of that) but not aware that they would feel free to take additional money out later on.  I checked my bank account today and it shows a withdraw pending for $59.95.  I called the bank and have to go there tomorrow and once it clears my account then I can request them to reverse it and pay me bank.  I authorized ONE time and they apparently think that gives them access forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/activecom/internet/activecom-UNAUTHORIZED-WITHDRAW-FROM-ACCOUNT-Internet-565017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on active.com