Complaint Review: actors studio of orange co ca

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: survivor666 — yoursick Minnesota
actors studio of orange co ca
231 plaza paint dr lAGUNA hILLS, California United States of America

actors studio of orange co ca R. J. Adams (Kelly, Bob Shannon) MOLESTATION OF AN MINOR. SODOMY OF A MINOR lAGUNA hILLS, California

When I was 14 and this man was supposedly 24 he hired me to answer phones at the radio station where he was a disc jockey. I helped him but then he started feeling me under my panties. We were locked in there. A week or so later He asked me to go again. He even game to my house to meet my parents. We left and he drove me about three blocks, pulled into an alley, stopped the car, unzipped his pants and made me perform fellatio on him. I'd never heard of such a thing. I was a virgin. I no longer remember the act but the trauma is this there. The was also another girl around the same time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/actors-studio-of-orange-co-ca/lAGUNA-hILLS-California-92653/actors-studio-of-orange-co-ca-R-J-Adams-Kelly-Bob-Shannon-MOLESTATION-OF-AN-MINOR-SO-1040055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on actors studio of orange co ca