Complaint Review: ACW Logistics LL, Supply and Chain Management, LLC

• Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Statesboro Georgia USA
ACW Logistics LL, Supply and Chain Management, LLC
12 Brampton Road Savannah, Georgia United States of America

ACW Logistics LL, Supply and Chain Management, LLC A and J Tires, ACW Logistics LL, and Supply and Chain Management, Charles Williams, Angel Williams, Adam Fulton, and Judy Fulton Will work you, and Not pay you for your work... AVOID these thieves Savannah, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Always someone else's fault a driver can't keep a job!

I worked for these people for two weeks. The day before I was to be paid Adam and Judy Fulton came to me saying that I had stolen $1,200.00 in fuel, and took their truck. Come to find out that Supply and Chain Management ( 912-653-4216 ) is the owner of the truck, but leasing the truck to ACW Logistic's. I had spoken with the owner Charles Williams, and his wife Angel Williams. The Fulton's own A and J Tires in Savannah Georgia. Now all they will tell me is that if I want my money it is a civil mater and I will have to take them to court. They said if I win the case ( and I would ) it would cost me $93.00 to file, and all they will do is pay me $3.00 a month. If you run into these companies...RUN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACW-Logistics-LL-Supply-and-Chain-Management-LLC/Savannah-Georgia-30414/ACW-Logistics-LL-Supply-and-Chain-Management-LLC-A-and-J-Tires-ACW-Logistics-LL-and-Su-644315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACW Logistics LL, Supply and Chain Management, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Always someone else's fault a driver can't keep a job!

AUTHOR: AJSTIRES - (United States of America)

This driver was hired for a ninety day probation period. During the first week, we had loads from Savannah to Jacksonville. He could not read a map, my company even offered to help him with directions, instead he ran over 500 miles off route. The first day of his second week, he was shut down by DOT for improper log book completion. This cost my company $177.00 for late freight. He the continued to run off route the second week. The driver fueled up on the Thursday of the second week, with no hauls that Friday. When the purchase receipt came in for that fill up, and us knowing he didn't have any runs, we became suspicious. Me and a mechanic drove to the drivers house to find the truck parked in his yard empty. His reason for the fuel missing was that it must have leaked out over night. The mechanic checked out the truck and did not find a leak. I fired the driver and took possession of the truck that day. This drive actually owes me $277.00 for late freight and fuel. This driver should feel fortunate the I do not file charges against him for theft by taking. This truck is owned by Glam-J trucking, not Supply Chain Management and Charles Williams. As a testimony to the drivers knowledge, he didn't even know who was driving for. Therefore, in conclusion, if you run across this driver, Mike Maddox, please be aware of the type of driver you are dealing with.