latest

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Billy — Pensacola Florida United States of America
ad hippy
3915 Iroquois Ave. Sarasota, Florida United States of America

ad hippy adhippy.com, Terence McMahon Slow Pay, Late Pay, No pay Sarasota Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Owner Is A Cheat & Lier

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response From Company

If you are looking for a part time work from home job that is stable and dependable, this is not the company for you. The owner, Terence, will promise big things but does not deliver! You will have trouble getting paid. He will demand excellence from you, but he falls short on delivering the means for you to perform your part with a chance to be any good. He has even reduced the pay rate in the past week. You will not receive any raises, your bonuses will be hard to collect. Very inconsistent company, extremely unorganized and chaotic. Horrible predictive dialer, if you get close to bonus, your calls will come to a stop so you cannot achieve it. Be very leery of this company. The promises made are not kept!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ad-hippy/Sarasota-Florida-34234/ad-hippy-adhippycom-Terence-McMahon-Slow-Pay-Late-Pay-No-pay-Sarasota-Florida-1024880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ad hippy

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Owner Is A Cheat & Lier

AUTHOR: Smartchic - ()

I worked for this company previously and I can vouch that Terence is a scammer.  I see that his he is currently OUT OF BUSINESS.. but someone need to report him. Everything that was reported about him is true. I had a big run down with him and he is nothing but a lier and a con-artist.

* He DOES NOT award raises - He'll promise a bonus for a certain quota and don't deliver.
* He ALWAYS say people are unreliable - He's lying. He uses that for every excuse to not pay.
* He DOES NOT pay his reps - I had a very hard time getting paid. After threatening him, he finally paid me.
* He Lies About Paperwork - He always say paperwork is late or missing to keep from paying you.
* He ALWAYS say people disappear then show back up for payroll. He used that same excuse with me.

I have reported him to several federal agencies.  Hopefully a lawyer sees this and contact us, cause I would be more than happy to file legal paperwork on him for the headache. Plus I have all of the emails that he sent to me, as well as, that the sent to others - calling his workers curse words.

He'll act like he has a lawyer or something and has NOTHING. He threaten me several times and I have all of the emails. He also hung up in my face when I called him. Do not work for this guy!! He needs to be thrown in JAIL!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response From Company

AUTHOR: AdhipoyAdmin - ()

Well, first of all, these allegations are just not true. We're not aware of this complaint HERE in the company. I would like to address what I read though. We do award raises to certain representatives, after a period of time, usually 30 days, in the form of higher pay or more hours are offered or both. But of course, we don't GUARANTEE raises to anyone. Raises are based on production, job efficiency, RELIABILITY (VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE WITH WORK FROM HOME REPS FOR US),attitude, etc etc etc. Our reps are independent contractors. We don't "slow" our dialer down just so someone won't hit a bonus level...lol.

We indeed DO pay our reps. In fact, unlike some other work from home companies out there,we offer direct deposit, paypal,loadable cards as a courtesy to our reps, AS OPPOSED to other companies who will only mail someone a check to work from home reps, which takes a great amount of time.

Now, from time to time, we come across people, who go through our training which is very detailed,who will come to work inconsistently...are constantly late...and/or disappear for long period of times during their shift, or who don't have the sufficient tools..ie properly functioning laptop or PC, their OWN internet connection, or who just don't follow our directives when dealing with our customers, etc etc...and who will also improperly fill out their own time sheets..ie missing information etc....and THEN simply abandon their posts and WE don't hear from them or cannot get in touch with them for over a week.

But of course when payday rolls around they show back up suddenly. Sometimes these people claim hours and work that were NOT performed and we have to correct ALOT of information.....in no case have we ever intentionally NOT paid someone monies they were truly owed.

We're not aware of this complaint HERE in the company. This person obviously has our phone # and email address...so I don't understand why,whoever this is, simply doesn't contact us.

We're a good company I believe. But yes, we DO require our reps to strive for excellence. We provide them will all the tools and help and motivation on a DAILY basis to do so. But consumer promotions isn't for everybody of course. We strive to be fair to everyone. And if we make a mistake we do our best to correct it.

I would hope this person would contact me and tell me what this is all about. and IF I can rectify it I would appreciate an UPDATE from  this person here on this site.

Terence McMahon