Complaint Review: ad hippy

ad hippy
sarasota sarasota, Florida USA

ad hippy promotions sarasota Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Only an Employee, just like you

i worked with this company,but it didn't take me long to find out they are a scam,no pay in my case for a week and a few days of work,i wouldn't  recomend this company to no one it is not worth the effort or your time another member of this company is michelle chance,be carefull with this people it also present temselfs as IN DEMAND AUTOMOTIVE PROMOTIONS,THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONALS ALL THE WAY THRU NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ad-hippy/sarasota-Florida/ad-hippy-promotions-sarasota-Florida-1049179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ad hippy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Only an Employee, just like you

AUTHOR: - ()

I remember you,and I felt bad for you, because I was an employee just like you.I couldnt do anything, I wasnt in charge of payrol. I did not own the company.All I can say is, at the end of my adventure with the company, I got a surprise ending that I wasnt happy with either.....What comes around,goes around