Complaint Review: adair keating weiss

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Peter — Palm Beach Florida U.S.A.
adair keating weiss
91 Central Park West, Apt 11-D, ny, ny 10023 new york, New York United States of America

adair keating weiss goodhearts mom makes money selling luxury clothes while her son sits in his wheelchair hungry new york, New York

*Author of original report: not even a call to my neurologist.

*Author of original report: pickiing on a cripple

*Author of original report: Just leaving Dad to do the heavy lifting while she washes her hands of the consequences of her own actions.. Just like her "parenting style".

*Author of original report: cover-up

*Author of original report: I had always (mistakenly) assumed that Mom would instinctively know the damage she had done and try to make amends for stealing my childhood prematurely with a cash settlement as a down payment.

*Author of original report: I am a survivor of long term emotional abuse and am only now coming to terms with the full extent of it

*Author of original report: mom says she makes $240,000/year, and she can't afford to help out her only son; her parents only grandson.

*Author of original report: selfish, entitled mother leaves her supposedly "beloved son" hanging out to dry

*Author of original report: aka adair keating

*Author of original report: AKA Adair keating-Weiss

*Author of original report: Carlisle salesperson and part-time-at-best Mom

*Author of original report: speaks to Character defect

*Author of original report: carlisle representative

I am not surprised that you don't know many things abot Mom's life before she met you.  She did a lot of damage to me both emotionally and financially in that time.

First, she did not make being my mother her top priority.  She always made me feel like I was not her pressing priority, including by living in New York, where the cost of living is, and was, very high.  Too high in fact for a single mother to make ends meet with a teenage son to clothe and feed.  So she turned to me to make money from my having summer jobs, and not putting mey earnings into a separate account for me later, but using then to keep her going.  She did that in this first case in my memory with my earnings from the Adair agency, wherre she first introduced me to modeling and being in the public gaze of adults, and resulting in my developing a bulimia-like illness from which I nearly died, while I was trying to enter my freshman year in college.

Then there's the matter of her abortion, which she got while married to my first stepfather, Joe Keating.  I did not know that she was getting an abortion because my stepfather told me that she had an ulcer and was getting surgery for that.  I did not know about the abortion until she told me about it in a light-hearted tone, saying "Remember when I got that abortion?..."   She then said that she got that for me, irresponsibly making me feel responsible for the killing of my little step brother or sister.

She had been a virtual poster child for the rightwing's sterotypes about women using abortions as a means of birth control: a married woman, employed in her own business, who just didn't want the inconvenience of having another child, because it might interfere with her career.

In addition, my mother had some very fishy relationships (with Robert Ross, David Sachs, Robert Feinberg, Richard unknown, the owner of the Hotel Tudor, - tellingly located on East 42nd St - to name just the ones I know of.)  Mom embarassingly had the hotel's address put into Choate's facebook even though she did not put any money into my education, only undermined it.  She also showed me a card that she wrote to David Sachs, in which she said how much she loved David's newborn daughter, and "how much Daddy loves her, and how much Adair loves her, and how much her mother loves her too," (as a side note). In so doing, Mom was bragging about sleeping with a married man whose wife had just had a baby.  David Sachs at least had the good sense not to accept the card, which is why Mom still had it in her possession for me to see. During this era, Mom generally wore so much "on stage" make up that my friends at Choate commented on it, saying she looked like a prostitute.

Now, when my mother says that she loves me and fully supports me, I know that's not true.  She could start the long road to rehabilitating our relationship by putting some, as they say, money where her mouth is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adair-keating-weiss/new-york-New-York-10023/adair-keating-weiss-goodhearts-mom-makes-money-selling-luxury-clothes-while-her-son-sits-790896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adair keating weiss

not even a call to my neurologist.

AUTHOR: Investor - ()

We went to the trouble of working out the details for Mom to contact and discuss my treatment with Dr Feinberg, but mmom never contacted him.  I guess she really doesn't care.  Oh well.  It's  good to know the truth even in my 45th year anyway.

pickiing on a cripple

AUTHOR: Investor - ()

Mom's continuing refusal to help me financially is liike continuing to abuse me to this day, no matter that I have had no contact with her for three years.  I will have to spend the rest of my life getting over what mom did to me.

Dear Dale,
I truly and deeply love Peter, but at this juncture, I am unable to assist with Peter's expenses. Unfortunately, other members of my family have pressing financial needs that I am addressing right now as well.

Also, I feel that Peter expenses are, if they are anyone's, your responsibility, and that my contributions would be assisting you rather than Peter. Additionally, I am distressed that my assisting him financially in the past appeared to be meaningless to him as were all my efforts to be loving and supportive.

My love and support will continue, of course, and it would be my pleasure to be there for Peter in the way I know best; that is, to come in to care for Peter when James needs a break or, up here, when Peter wants a change of scenery. If these are ways that can be helpful, Peter and James should let me know.

Warmest regards
Adair

cover-up

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

Everyone in the Quinlivan family is so closed-mouthed about the emotional abuse that I went through at Mom's hands that I am starting to think there was a concerted effort to cover it up.
but it is now clear that she has kept herself blissfully unaware by allowing herself to be in a state of denial about the whole thing.

So what is a lost childhood worth in the market? One million dollars? Two million?  I consider my lost wages as a result of her damage to be in the ten millions of dollars.

I have given her ample opportunities to show a good-faith effort to at least try to make amends: on a trip to Paris in which she allowed me to be the punching bag for her dysfunctional marriage.

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

Mom was put out by me, it was clear.

Unlike the billions of women who would be only too happy to have a son, my mother took absolutely no pains to learn what I might need from a mother, and literally spent no money on my care, claiming that my father had agreed to pay for every little expense that I might incur, whether it was a contact lens, a plane ticket (so she could leave me and get back to her numerous, virtually anonymous boyfriends).

She only learned about "Love and logic" when I was too old for her to use it, in my thirties.

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

Mom was put out by me, it was clear.

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

selfish, entitled mother leaves her supposedly "beloved son" hanging out to dry

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

see below for mom's attitude:

From: adair <adair@goodhearts.us>
To: daleotc <daleotc@aol.com>
Cc: aweiss <aweiss@weisshiller.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 1:21 pm
Subject: Peter

Dear Dale,
I  truly and deeply love Peter, but at this juncture, I am unable to assist with
Peter's expenses.   Unfortunately, other members of my family have pressing
financial needs that I am addressing right now as well.

and that my contributions would be assisting you rather than Peter.
Additionally, I am distressed that my assisting him financially in the past
appeared to be meaningless to him as were all my efforts to be loving and
supportive.

My love and support will continue, of course, and it would be my pleasure to be
there for Peter in the way I know best; that is, to come in to care for Peter
when James needs a break or, up here, when Peter wants a change of scenery.   If
these are ways that can be helpful, Peter and James should let me know.

Warmest regards

aka adair keating

adair keating

AKA Adair keating-Weiss

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

as well as diane adair quinlivan, adair keating, diane quinlivan, diane finfrock, adair weiss.

Carlisle salesperson and part-time-at-best Mom

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

Mom treated having a child as a money-making propostion, milking every penny from me into HER bank account.

She doesn't even have her own bank account in her own name - too risky on account of her many creditors.; she just keeps her assets in a corporate name.

speaks to Character defect

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

that she said that it was Dad's resposibility to provide for me, at 43 years old, when he is almost 70 and when she said she would povide at any time that I needed it ...

carlisle representative

AUTHOR: Investor - (U.S.A.)

carlisle representative adair keating weiss leaves her son to fend for himself in South Florida while she makes major bucks in NYC.