Complaint Review: Adair Solar & Plumbling

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Larry — Glendale Arizona
Adair Solar & Plumbling
2334 W. Main St Mesa, Arizona USA

Adair Solar & Plumbling Adair/Solar & Neldon Condill 602-814-3056 The solar water heater that Adair Solar claim was free is a SCAM it cost me $9000.00 0ut of pocket Mesa Arizona

Adair Solar contacted me regarding saving money on my energy bill, I agreed for them to send over a saleman, To show me how the next day, Mr Condill came and showed me some figure, On how the solar water heater would reduce my elecrtic bill from $160.00 per month to $97.00. And with all the different tax credit from the federal gov. AZ. state, & utility credit It didnt save me any money, My energy bill went from $160.00 to $140.00 I payed $9000.00 out of my pocket to pay the unit off. After all the credits was done. One of the thing Adair saleman fail to mention with all his lies is that the claim is to save me 25% for 1 year. Bottom Line is I was paying the finance company G E Capital 120 payment @ $159.00 per Month, Plus making my electric bill payment of $140.00 per month. My energy bill went from $160.00 Per Month to $299.00 for 10 years. Adair only granteed the saving for 1 year the unit is will be wore out in 5 and i will still be paying on something that cost me double my enery bill in the first place. This Solar SCAM Is just that A SCAM a big rip off and i think ever consumer should know about it to keep them from being ripped off like i was .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adair-Solar-Plumbling/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Adair-Solar-Plumbling-AdairSolar-Neldon-Condill-602-814-3056-The-solar-water-heater-1135352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adair Solar & Plumbling