Complaint Review: Adam G. Katz - Dogproblems.com - South Bay K9 Academy

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Maria California
Adam G. Katz - Dogproblems.com - South Bay K9 Academy
3128 Pacific Coast Highway #33 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Adam G. Katz - Dogproblems.com - South Bay K9 Academy Paid for E book 10 months ago never received ripoff Torrance California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Revealing Full E-mail Correspondence Will Show Claims Are Unfounded.

On February 27, 2006 I ordered an E book on dog training from Adam G. Katz. My credit card was charged $49.97. One month later, I had still not received the E book, so I emailed Adam. He ignored the first email and every email thru June 2006, when I finally disputed the charge with my credit card company. Unfortunately for me, 90 days had elasped and the charge could not be reversed. In mid-November 2006, I received an advertisement from Adam Katz regarding his E books and videos, so I attempted one last time to email him and get my merchandise.

He FINALLY responded (I suspect because I threatened to post him on this web site!)and pretty much called me a crook, saying I had not placed an order. I wrote back, and supplied the transaction number and date of the order, and he actually had the nerve to write and ask, "so what is it you want?" My E book, you fool! I have waited two weeks since that email exchange and nothing. I either want my E book or a full refund, and I will be filing in my local small Claims court to make sure this guy has to resolve this. BUYERS BEWARE, of Adam G. Katz.

Sandra
Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adam-G-Katz-Dogproblemscom-South-Bay-K9-Academy/Torrance-California-90505/Adam-G-Katz-Dogproblemscom-South-Bay-K9-Academy-Paid-for-E-book-10-months-ago-never-223311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adam G. Katz - Dogproblems.com - South Bay K9 Academy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Revealing Full E-mail Correspondence Will Show Claims Are Unfounded.

AUTHOR: Adam Katz - (U.S.A.)

To the best of my knowledge, we have no record that the individual actually purchased our product and believe she is confusing us with another seller of dog training information. According to my customer service representative at the time, she was unwilling to forward us an actual e-mail receipt of her order, as our e-mail receipts (then) included the download information she is claiming she never received.

All of our customer service is handled by a 3rd party representative, who simply follows a procedure. Yet, the claimant seems to think she was somehow "singled out" from the hundreds or purchasers we receive each and every month.

We offer a full 30 day money back guarantee, but if we have no record of the customer ever purchasing, and the customer is unwilling or unable to provide us with proof that she did in fact order from us... there's not a whole lot that we (or any company) can do.

A full transcript of the e-mail correspondence will show that claims are unfounded.