Complaint Review: Adams County Department of Human Services Child Protection Unit

• Submitted: Sat, May 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: doyouseethetruthyet — Aurora Colorado
Adams County Department of Human Services Child Protection Unit
7401 N. Broadway Denver, Colorado USA

Adams County Department of Human Services Child Protection Unit False Allegations, with no due process. A department that has recently been in the news for child deaths. Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Contact?

*Consumer Comment: We need to do something

*Consumer Comment: Thank you

This department has accused numerous people including my loved ones of false allegations.  This department has also caused this to more families that I have been in contact with.  Even though children beg to come home the deapartment will lie to keep them longer.  The caseworker mentioned has lied in and outside of court.  The department has not kept proper communication.  The department has allowed the case worker to continue working there after she has said racial slurs to parents due to race.  I have over 60hours of audio evidence/video/phone calls/text messages/emails etc that proves that this department is not capable of doing their job correctly.  And in doing so they have ruined many families.  They have allowed racism/sexism.  There are other families that I have come in contact with that are willing to speak out as well.  Most of these families involve the same county.  I also add that even after speaking with higher ups in the department nothing has changed.

This department also has been in the news a great deal lately due to deaths to children while under their care.  It has been in major issues of the Denver post, Denver ABC, CBS, NBC,FOX news.  The department uses sexual perversion to try to when cases.  They lie on children even in visits with the parents (that are being recorded).  The case worker has lied to the Judge in court dates.  The Case worker has lied about documentation.  When this is brought up to supervisors they state that they will look into the situation.  There have been numerous state and county complaints made about my case alone.  Children have complained about sexual abuse while in the foster home but when this is brought up to the case worker she states that she has heard nothing about it although she is in a forensic interview when the child confessess this about being in the home.

Feel free to contact me as I said there are other families and people that want to speak out as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adams-County-Department-of-Human-Services-Child-Protection-Unit/Denver-Colorado-80601/Adams-County-Department-of-Human-Services-Child-Protection-Unit-False-Allegations-with-1050204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adams County Department of Human Services Child Protection Unit

Contact?

AUTHOR: doyouseethetruthyet - ()

How do I contact you?  I have found others.  I also need to know who the caseworker is.  I hope and pray its not Jennifer Walsh.  I also need to know who the Therapist is.  Holly Martinac possibly? Also supervisors will help out a great deal.  RECORD. How do I contact you?  I can give you a temp email addy if needed.  As I said.  I've found others.

We need to do something

AUTHOR: Samb - ()

I have recently had excperience with adams county child services. They took my neices and nephew and are lieing and doing everything to keep them away. They have been away from for almost a year. they recently told us that my 4 year old niece is showing sexual activity an my 3 year old niece is stealing. They are trying to say they learned about this In our care. not true they never acted in that way at home. When I saw my niece in June she asked if ahe could come home with me. I told her soon. She said she promised she would be a good girl. That broke my heart. They think they can't come home because they are bad. This isn't right I dont know what to do nomore. Something needs to be done. I can't imagine how many kids are being trumitized I'm their care. Out state is not doing anything my whole family have filed complaints and they call us and say they will pass it up to the higher people. But still nothing has changed. They are still Lieing in court and keeping the rest of our family. If anybody could help. Please do

AUTHOR: Kage - ()

What did you pay for this service? This sight is called ripoff.com, either way I will definitely not use these guys for my child protection needs.