Complaint Review: Adams Feed Store

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Arlington Texas United States of America
Adams Feed Store
2529 W Arkansas Ln Arlington, Texas United States of America

Adams Feed Store all owners and workers Cruel, Filthy Abusive of Animals in thier Care Arlington, Texas

I live in Arlington and I have on occasion bought firewood at this store. I am also shocked and  I agree with the report filed in 2011 about how  the people are who run this place about the the filthy apprearance of this store over the years. I even asked once where they got thier animals that they sell as I was concerned it was a puppy mill-  they were very nervous when I asked but said "No why do you ask?" This was last year when this occurred, to answer the reason why I asked as I cannot believe a patron would let Adams care for their animals while trying to sell them.   When I was in last week a very large overweight individulal who was clearly standing behind the counter at the end began screamimg at all the poor puppies who were barking at customers. The  lady that is always there behind the counter who Iam not sure of -could be an owner or related to the owners- did nothing to stop him from doing this. I go back in from time to time to see conditions of the place and nothing is ever done to help these animals.  I will be reporting this to the proper authorities as well also having seen dead fish , live ducks in the summertime in a metal water trough with no food or water to stay cool- and filthy flies all over them and  everywhere in this store.  This place is a menace to animals they are keeping and selling and an embarresment to our community. I agree nothing has changed since the last rip off report was filed in 2011. They are rude they do not seem like people who care for the animals they have - I would like to see this place banned from having live animals in their care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adams-Feed-Store/Arlington-Texas-/Adams-Feed-Store-all-owners-and-workers-Cruel-Filthy-Abusive-of-Animals-in-thier-Care-Ar-948766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adams Feed Store