Complaint Review: Adarn Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: sarginnis — Glendale California
Adarn Inc.
4400 Temple City Blvd. El Monte, California USA

Adarn Inc. furnituretent.com, metro furntiture Will not replace damaged furniture El Monte California

*Consumer Comment: F Rating on BBB / Other Possible DBAs and Associated Entities

I ordered a vanity from ebay that came from this company. I received it with the mirror broken. I requested a new mirror which took about a month for me to get. The mirror has three sections so they only sent me the middle section because that one was broken requiring me to assemble it once I got it. Annoying, but fine. I get the replacement mirror and that one is broken too. The person who dealt with me via email specifically told me NOT to request another replacement because it would cost the company too much for shipping and would take a very long time. She also told me that she could not guarantee that it would get to me without being broken. To top it all off, they began to bribe me. They gave me a 20% refund (which I never said I wanted) and said they would send me another replacement only if I removed the bad rating I gave them on ebay. I did not do that so now they are refusing to send me a replacement piece. They keep telling me to send it back, but I want the vanity and I want it in one piece.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adarn-Inc/El-Monte-California-91731/Adarn-Inc-furnituretentcom-metro-furntiture-Will-not-replace-damaged-furniture-El-Mont-1133608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adarn Inc.

F Rating on BBB / Other Possible DBAs and Associated Entities

AUTHOR: Edgar - ()

This company has an F rating with the BBB as of this writing.  See

I have written another post (consumer comment) other people should be aware of, see http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Post-Furniture-Furniture-Tent-Metro-Furniture/El-Monte-California-91731/Post-Furniture-Furniture-Tent-Metro-Furniture-PostFurniturecomMetro-Furniture-Furnitur-1075650#.  There is another complaint of what appears to be an associated business entity.  See http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Post-Furniture/El-Monte-California-91731/Post-Furniture-Furniture-TentMetro-FurnitureWendyUSA-Furniture-Change-the-rules-as-they-g-1090872

This company appears to do business on Houzz and Amazon.  See http://www.houzz.com/pro/nina9909/adarn and http://www.amazon.com/shops/adarn/.  These are high profile sites.  If you have had issues with this company, you may want to consider posting your experiences there.