Complaint Review: Addison Auto Sales

• Reported By: alan — Glendale Heights Illinois
Addison Auto Sales
845 West Lake Street Addsion, Illinois USA

Addison Auto Sales Sold me a dangerous defective car Addsion Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I'm going to bet that you bought the car "AS-IS"...

I puchased a car from Addison Auto Sales and it died three days later. I had the car towed to a shop that Addison Auto sales recommended (Lake Tech Auto next door) at my expense and was told the car was leaking gas and needed a new fuel pump and other costly repairs. I went back to Addison Auto Sales and wanted to know what they were going to do, you sold me a dangerous bad car. I was told "too bad, get the car fixed and you will have a good car". I went back to them a day later and tried to talk to them to do something and was told too bad. They told me this while we could see the car dead in the same spot it towed to.  I was ripped off Bad and was treated like I was less than human. Dont ever go to this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Addison-Auto-Sales/Addsion-Illinois-60101/Addison-Auto-Sales-Sold-me-a-dangerous-defective-car-Addsion-Illinois-1136706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Addison Auto Sales

I'm going to bet that you bought the car "AS-IS"...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

That means YOU are responsible for ANY and ALL repairs.  Did it come with a warranty, or did you buy an extended warranty?

Didn't think so.