• Report: #331999

• Submitted: Sun, May 11, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 11, 2008

• Reported By:nixa Missouri
Additional Biz LLC
903 S. Rural Rd Suite 101-390 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Additional Biz LLC RIP-OFF ARTIST Tempe, Arizona

I don't know how these type of people can live with themselves! I was contacted by this company to startup an online business which worked with Amazon.com. I was billed $228.65 and then was told that I would need to invest an additional $1,500.00 for advertising costs a week later. Once I requested the company to contact me in regards to a refund, I not only never heard back form them, I never could get a hold of them.

I immediately contacted my charge card company to have to dispute the charge. That didn't even work because Additional Biz sent a letter sounding so well that my charge card told me to hire a lawyer or to contact my state's Attorney General's Office. I am so dissapointed in this mess. I have filed a report with my Attornery General Office and filing a complaint with my charge card only to hear that it will be a mark against my credit because I refuse to pay the charges. I even went as far as telling my charge card company to view this site to read about the other individuals who have fell for this SCAM!

I plan to hang-up up on all calls from so called too good to be true scam artists.

Sciencekopp
nixa, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2008 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Additional-Biz-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85281/Additional-Biz-LLC-RIP-OFF-ARTIST-Tempe-Arizona-331999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Additional Biz LLC