Complaint Review: Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Mechanicsville Virginia
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
PMB 503, 169 Commack RD., STE.H, Commack, New York USA

Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell is the Company Name. Employee is Ethan JamesABM, Notification Office Ethan James notified me by letter that I won four million two hundred seventy eight thousabd dollars and zero cents. I was required to return a signed certificate of compliance and a $20.00 release fee to win this cash award. Commack New York

Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell Company notified me by letter in the mail  that I had won a cash award from their office on 09/16/2013.  Letter stated I had won four million two hundred seventy eight thousand dollars and zero cents.

Ethan James, from the ABM Notification Office also sent me a certificate of compliance that I was instructed to sign and return within 15 days.  I was also instructed to send a registration fee  of twenty dollars made payable to ABM in order to receive my cash award.

I believe this letter is a scam and want to warn other people not to send any money to this company.  No phone number nor web site was listed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Addleshaw-Bird-Mitchell-/Commack-New-York-11725/Addleshaw-Bird-Mitchell-is-the-Company-Name-Employee-is-Ethan-JamesABM-Notificati-1089252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell