Complaint Review: adigitalvillage

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: David — Oak Hill Virginia
adigitalvillage
1035 PRIMERA BLVD SUITE 1041 LAKE MARY, Florida United States of America

adigitalvillage Charged $12.95 for at least 20 months - completely bogus - I had no idea until I incidentally checked my Verizon statement LAKE MARY , Florida

adigitalvillage has been charging my Verizon account at least as far back as January 2011, under the guise of Web Hosting Gold.  For some reason the charges stopped in December 2012.  Verizon said they would refund a portion of these charges, but much less than half of the totally bogus charges, which at least amount to $260, but maybe more since my on-line billing statements only go back to Jan 2011.  I want to seek a complete refund and possibly criminal charges against adigitalvillage.  I contacted the company, but their phone system indicated a long waiting period to speak to a rep.  I did not leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adigitalvillage/LAKE-MARY-Florida-32746/adigitalvillage-Charged-1295-for-at-least-20-months-completely-bogus-I-had-no-idea-1034893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adigitalvillage