Complaint Review: adison high school

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: jolicia — syracuse New York
adison high school
houston, Texas USA

adison high school extremley rude, liers, disrespectful, they play on the phone, they hang up on you, put you on hold for 20 minutes and more then disconnect the line, ask yu to send them more money. I was calling to get my transcripts mailed to a college i registered for to attend in fall and these are all the problems they gave me so i startdd to record every single call i made to them. after the first few times of them hanging up on me and asking to speak to a supervisor they wouldnt let me and hung up on me over 11 times , after i kept trying to get thru because i was determined to get a hold of a supervisor for this matter. it got to the point where i would get thru the first recording for the option to press 1 then they would pick up and immediately hang right up. this is the worst service i have ever delt with in my entire life. unbelievable!!!scammers houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Makes sense, what you're saying...

I recently registered to a college I wanted to attend and they told me I need to get adison high school to mail them my transcripts, so I called adison to ask them to mail my transcripts to the college and I got the worst pproblems out of them ever... First they randomly put me on hold for 20 minutes not telling me why, so I ended up hanging up and calling right back and they tried to transfer me to someone else and disconnected the call so by now I'm frustrated and asks to speak to a supervisor and they're asking me how can I help yu. so I tell them what the problem is knowing that the very same person I was on the phone with telling the problem to was the same one who put me on hold for 20 mins the first time and disconnected the call. the second time I called, so after explaining to him anyways I asked to speak to a supervisor again n he said I was unable to at the time and that he has to transfer me to a different department, I knew something was fishy by then so I asked again for a supervisor then he says to me " I am the supervisor how can I help yu?" So now I'm furious and just hung up because I figured ok when I call again someone else will probably answer and won't give me the problems he's giving me...but nooo he answered again so I went off a little bit, I did not curse but yes I went off he hangs up again, so I called back again because I was determined that I was going to speak to a supervisor but I ended up not speaking to one because what he did was after the recorded greeting there's the option to press #1 and because he was the one answering the phone he would pick up then immediately hang right up so I began recording this on my phone and I have 11 recordings of him doing this...they played games from the start to the end and now I want to report them. I took my high school diploma online 6 years ago and paid almost 400.00 for it n I'm beginning to find out this is b.s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adison-high-school/houston-Texas/adison-high-school-extremley-rude-liers-disrespectful-they-play-on-the-phone-they-han-1139116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adison high school

Makes sense, what you're saying...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

The BBB rates them a solid "F".  Sorry you had to deal with those jerks.