Complaint Review: adison high school

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: tabbetha — lambertville Michigan United States of America
adison high school

adison high school adison academy DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SCAM ALERT ADISON HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT ACCREDITED Internet

I was ripped off 380 dollars in 2007 when i graduated with a diploma from adison high school. I am currently trying to further my education and I keep hearing the samethimg from every school i have applyed adison high school is not an accredited school. Recently when i contacted the office i was trying to explain to them what was going on and I was hung up on twice then i called back to get the deans name also the presidents name and the vice presidents name and was told they could not disclose any of that information and I then asked them what can i do to get my money back and they told me there is nothing i can do its been 5 years. So i have to pay more money to get a real diploma so i can further my education. I hope people will actually take time and read all the reports on here so they do not make the same mistake and get ripped off and have a fake diploma and fake transcipts that you cant do anything with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adison-high-school/internet/adison-high-school-adison-academy-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-MONEY-SCAM-ALERT-ADISON-HIGH-SCHOOL-IS-921481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adison high school