Complaint Review: admitsite.com

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — port st lucie Florida
admitsite.com
No. 35 Bei Tai Ping Zhuang Rd Internet China

admitsite.com Purchased phones at one price, then wanted more money, no items received Beijing Haidian District Internet

They ripped me me, after ordering 2 phones with one free, they delayed my shipping, then said it was broken at customs, then said the new order is stuck at customs and I have to pay $200 tax, they say 30% of price, (which is $116 not $200), then they will release my order. When asking for a refund, they gave every excuse to not refunding money back. I have lost a total of $402. They would only accept western union. I have emails of my correspondence with the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/admitsitecom/internet/admitsitecom-Purchased-phones-at-one-price-then-wanted-more-money-no-items-received-Be-1081028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on admitsite.com