Complaint Review: Adnan atcha DMD B.S

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — elmwood park Illinois
Adnan atcha DMD B.S
7185 w. grand avenue chicago, Illinois USA

Adnan atcha DMD B.S RIP OFF!! HAS ILLEGAL AND NON- ENGLISH SPEAKING DENTAL ASSISTANTS WORKING FOR HIM! ALSO OVER CHARGED ME THEN THE FILLINGS HE FIXED FEEL OUT BARELY 90 DAYS LATER AND WANTED ME TO PAY TO FIX WHAT HE SCREWED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. chicago Illinois

Been going to DDS adnan Atcha for 6 years or so,and his office is always filthy tools are dusty and water stained with spots! He did 3 filling and one is so close to the nerve and I'm in terrible pain,and the other fell out! I went to have it fixed on 5/7/2014 but he would do the work because his wife said I owed money! $30 she replied...I then said as usual I pay cash and before and work is done I ask what it will cost because he tries to do the work first then decide what it costs! NO WAY!!.. So he said 3 fillings is $170 bucks I said that's fine! When its was done his wife said I owed $210 I said no way!

I did not agree to that! She replied well he did the extra filling as a favor because it could of gotten worse,she made it seem that she was doing me a favor. So they would not fix the 1filling that fell out or the other he fixed that was way to close to the nerve and has been causing tons of pain for over 90 days first thing he always says is I need a root Canal,and I have to pay for it! They screwed up the with he did and they want me to pay for it so I have a civil law suit against him starting tomarrow! From what I've researched this not the first time he's been sued! BEWARE OF CONS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adnan-atcha-DMD-BS/chicago-Illinois-60707/Adnan-atcha-DMD-BS-RIP-OFF-HAS-ILLEGAL-AND-NON-ENGLISH-SPEAKING-DENTAL-ASSISTANTS-WOR-1144772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adnan atcha DMD B.S